Thursday, May 8, 2014

week #10

Well, another week that we haven't really done much. Sorry for all the laziness going on. Well starting in a couple days were going to start our presentation. We're going to present what we have done for this project. Even if we might have failed a bit it's still worth the try to finish what we started.

In other news, I have a new story. There's a girl and we will call her Sharon (for privacy of course that is not her real name). Her mom constantly tells her how horrible she is and all these wrong things. I always talk to her to let her know that i'm here for her and all that. She always tells me how she doesn't want to be here no more and I tell she's worth something. She has gotten better lately and i'm glad she has because she was pretty bad a couple months ago. I'm glad I have impacted her life in helping her figure out that she's worth it.

Well until next week my friends and good bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment