Friday, May 23, 2014

week 12

This is the last week of me updating on these blogs. This is the last post that I will be making. I really hoped this blog helped you out in any way at all. We are now starting up our presentation we changes our mind to do a video instead now.

I chose to do this project because, I wanted to help at least one person out. I wanted the people who are depressed or an eating disorder to know that people are here for them. I also wanted to raise awareness for people to know that it is a real problem that is quite underrated. Some people need to understand that it is something serious and shouldn't be made fun of at all. These are serious problems and we can't just sit here and let it pass us by, we have to take a stand and raise awareness for these problems.

Thank you and goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment