Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week 11

Hello! Well another week not well spent. Sine this project is coming to an end we will be focusing on our presentation to present this project to the class. I know I said we had videos but we weren't sure how to edit the videos because there were a lot of mess ups. So, I am actually not collecting any more stories because you know it's toward the ends. So no more stories for these blogs anymore. I will in a matter of fact be putting a story on the presentation. I will actually put a link when we finish it up. I hope these blogs really helped you out. If this helped you out then we at least accomplished something, right? 

This whole project was a honestly the best project I have ever done in my school years. It really does help people and it is a project everyone should do. Thanks for everything and until next year. 

Remember to always smile at someone because you don't know what's is happening.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment